Khang An Pineapple Ginseng Tea
Selected from fresh green tea buds, combined with fairy tea leaves marinated with pandan leaves and some herbs, creating a tea with a very iconic scent: Sweet and fresh.
To bring out the most quintessential tea flavors, it is not only the selection of quality products but also the mind of the tea maker. With Khang An Pineapple Ginseng Tea, the tea is always meticulously and skillfully marinated by experienced and dedicated people, with delicate ingredients and extremely precise tea drying time selection.
Fully combining the above details, a cup of tea when brewed will make the room smell like fresh pandan leaves. Take a sip of tea, along with the mild acrid taste on the top of the net, the scent is not separate, although the tea has a light taste, the scent has not yet melted.
Generic name: Khang An tea (70g/pack – block of 6 packs)
Convenient small pack for one-time brewing
How to make delicious Pineapple Ginseng tea
- Pineapple Ginseng Tea when brewing should use water with a temperature between 80 – 85 degrees Celsius. When brewed at too high a temperature will make the flavors in the tea “disappear”, when drinking it will have a bitter taste.
- First, you should rinse the entire kettle with boiling water. Then, depending on your taste, add the amount of tea to the pot.
- Pour water into the teapot.
- Stew the tea for about 20-25 seconds, then pour the entire teapot into the pot. Open the lid to let the tea body cool down and add water to the pot for the next use.
Note that, add more tea if you want to drink it stronger, not steep the tea longer. When making tea, if you want the tea to be clear and beautiful, you should pour water into the kettle gently, to avoid letting the tea body turn around in the kettle.
Benefits of Khang An Ginseng and Pineapple Tea
Tea contains antioxidants (EGCG), in addition to other uses such as:
- Relieves anxiety
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Support weight loss
- Improve mental health
* Free shipping within Ho Chi Minh City: orders from 200k or more
* Out of province contact for the best shipping fee
Call now 1900.633.676 – 0287.300.2026