Roasted peanut are a popular healthy food, rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and plant compounds.
– Support blood circulation: A quarter cup of peanuts (about 30 grams) can provide 35% of the required amount of manganese for the body. Manganese is a mineral that plays an important role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption and blood sugar regulation.
– Helps prevent gallstones: A surprise that peanuts may help prevent gallstones. Many studies on this issue have shown that eating 1 ounce (28 grams) of peanuts or peanut butter a week can reduce the risk of developing gallstones by 25%.
– Helps prevent depression: Lac provides tryptophan, an essential amino acid and is important for the production seronin, one of the important brain chemical related to mood regulation. When a person is depressed, serotonin levels are released from the brain’s nerve cells to fight depression. Tryptophan may increase the antidepressant effect by increasing the amount of serotonin in the blood.
– Increase memory: Did you know, peanuts are considered brain food? This means that vitamin B3 and niacin in peanuts bring many benefits to the brain by enhancing brain activity and increasing memory.
– Reduce cholesterol: The nutrients in touch not only improve memory but also help to reduce and control the amount of cholesterol in the body. In addition, the copper contained in peanuts helps reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol.
- Product information: 100% Peanuts
- Production process :Roasted peanut semi-finished after sensory inspection, if the product has no color, strange taste, no impurities and no mold, and has at least 2/3 of its shelf life left, for warehousing. – When there is a need to pack, Peanuts are taken through the packing area. Products after being packed will be checked again for weight and pressure. If it meets the requirements, it will be labeled with the date of production, expiry date and packed in a container in the finished product area.
- Packaging information : Address at the factory : 60-62 To Vinh Dien , Bao Loc City , Lam Dong Province
- Application of the product: Put beans in water to wash, use to cook tea or make other dishes
- Contact for purchase: Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (028)3716996
- Hotline: 0902.453.235 VND