How to produce Jasmine tea
After the jasmine flowers are collected, the flowers are kept cool until nightfall. In the evening, the flowers begin to bloom, the tea is fermented and blended with jasmine flowers and stored overnight.
During the processing process, Viet Thien jasmine tea is also marinated with its own recipe, so Viet Thien jasmine tea always has a very specific smell and taste compared to other tea brands.
Generic name: Khang An Lai Tea (70g/pack – block of 6 packs)
Convenient small pack for one-time brewing
How to make delicious Jasmine tea
- When brewing jasmine tea, use water with a temperature between 80 – 85 degrees Celsius. When brewed at too high a temperature will make the flavors in the tea “disappear”, when drinking it will have a bitter taste.
- First, you should rinse the entire kettle with boiling water. Then, depending on your taste, add the amount of tea to the pot.
- Pour water into the teapot.
- Stew the tea for about 20-25 seconds, then pour the entire teapot into the pot. Open the lid to let the tea body cool down and add water to the pot for the next use.
Note that, add more tea if you want to drink it stronger, not steep the tea longer. When making tea, if you want the tea to be clear and beautiful, you should pour water into the kettle gently, to avoid letting the tea body turn around in the kettle.
The taste of sweet jasmine tea is delicate, the scent is gentle, so it is very popular with the connoisseurs.
Uses of Jasmine tea
Tea contains antioxidants (EGCG), in addition to other uses such as:
- Relieves anxiety
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Support weight loss
- Improve mental health
* Free shipping within Ho Chi Minh City: orders from 200k or more
* Out of province contact for the best shipping fee
Call now 1900.633.676 – 0287.300.2026