Jasmine tea is used as a daily refreshment, delicious taste, good for health.
Jasmine-scented tea with natural jasmine flavor and sweet aftertaste, lingers for people to enjoy
- Premium selected tea
- 100% Bao Loc fresh tea, natural jasmine flowers are dried
- Products meet food safety standards..
– Preserved in dry, cool place.
– Avoid direct sunlight on the tea.
Expiry date printed on the bottom of the package.
- When brewing jasmine tea, use water with a temperature between 80 – 85 degrees Celsius. When brewed at too high a temperature, the flavors in the tea will “disappear”, when drinking it will have a bitter taste.
- First, you should rinse the entire kettle with boiling water. Then, depending on your taste, add the amount of tea to the pot.
- Pour water into the teapot.
- Stew the tea for about 20-25 seconds, then pour the entire teapot into the pot. Open the lid to let the tea body cool down and add water to the pot for the next use.
– Do not use expired products
– Do not use the product when there is a phenomenon of mold, strange smell
Uses of Jasmine tea
Tea contains antioxidants (EGCG), in addition to other uses such as:
- Relieves anxiety
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Support weight loss
- Improve mental health
* Free shipping within Ho Chi Minh City: orders from 200k or more
* Out of province contact for the best shipping fee
Call now 1900.633.676 – 0287.300.2026